How Do I...

Report a pothole?

To report potholes, call the Mayor’s Action Line at 317-545-6191 or fill out the form below. To file your report directly with the DPW office, call 317-545-8787. Please be prepared to give an address or intersection to assist in prompt repair.


Report a Pothole

Please enter your full name.
Please enter your phone number.
Please enter the address or intersection of the pothole.